Me & My Boy

Thursday, November 22, 2007

From the mouth of Jamie.

Jamie and I have a few T-shirts that match, so today I thought I would dress us alike for fun. This is what Jamie says to me:

"Hey mom! We have on the same shirt...AND the same pants (we were wearing jeans).....But you're wearing blue socks, and I have on white...AND our hair doesn't match, but our faces do!"

He's so goofy, I wasn't sure if he thinks we look a like or if he just meant that our skin is the same color?

And again, his birthday will be Monday and someone asked him how old he was going to be. He replied, "Five! A whole handful!". Yeah, I think he's been that for most of his life...;) But I thought it was cute, and HE thought of it.

I hope your Thanksgiving is going well, I'll try to post some pictures later.
posted by ~*~Hallie~*~ at 8:45 AM

4 Comments:

That is too cute!! LOL!

November 24, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

Hi Thanx for stopping in on my blog. How did you find me?

November 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

I just read your reply at my blog. That's greaT I always just like to know how people found me. The more the merrier:)

November 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

Happe Belated birthday!

December 4, 2007 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home