Me & My Boy

Friday, November 9, 2007

I love kitties.


Today was a normal day for us. Did some school with Jamie this morning, did some "me" school on the computer after lunch. I took Jamie for a walk this afternoon (in the lovely 50ish fall weather) and we were met by the scrawniest (but adorable!) little kitten. He/she saw us coming and ran right up to Jamie and rubbed on him, purring, and being so darn cute! We stopped to pet him and he acted so happy to see us. He had half a tail, it made him even cuter. If anyone who reads this knows me at all, then you will know that I am a sucker for animals, especially for scrawny sorry looking ones.;) But alas, this kitten had a collar and I believe it belonged to the folks in the house we were standing in front of. There was also a grey kitten with a collar pouncing around the front yard, but it wasn't as friendly as our little guy. Jamie wanted to bring him home, but of course I said we couldn't and pointed out the collar (BTW-if it didn't have one, we SO would have taken it home). Jamie understood and we continued on our walk. Tomorrow is cleaning/laundry day, oh the thrill! I'm going to look through my closet and try to put some stuff up on eBay to get some Christmas money coming in. I have about 4-5 formal dresses (between weddings and high school dances) that I'm going to try to sell. I hope they do. And we might have a garage sale next weekend. So I can maybe make some money off of that.:) Jamie's 5th birthday is only 16 days away!
posted by ~*~Hallie~*~ at 8:29 PM

1 Comments:

Wow!!! I cannot believe he's almost 5!

Awwwwwww!!! Kitties are so sweet!!

November 18, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home