Me & My Boy

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Smart!

So guess what Jamie can do? Drumroll please....................
He can add! We started basic addition this week and he is picking up on it quite well. I know 1+1=2 is not rocket science, but I was excited to take that next step with him.:)
We are continuing our unit on Thanksgiving and I'm planning on wrapping that up tomorrow. I promised him an art project, so we'll see what I can find on Google.
On a different note, I'm debating whether or not to go hit the Black Friday sales or not. I might head out just to Walmart and pick up a few things, its hard to resist such good deals! Even though the crowds drive me crazy....:\
I'll be baking pie tomorrow for Thanksgiving, finish cleaning the house, and getting the table set early. I sort of dread holidays with my family (I know that's horrible) so I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly these next few days.
posted by ~*~Hallie~*~ at 7:42 PM

1 Comments:

Hey, thanks for coming by. I keep trying to finish the story, but it always takes more time than I think- so many details to try and remember.

November 20, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home