Me & My Boy

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

DENTIST PRAISE REPORT!

So if you read my post from the other day, you know about Jamie's cavity. Well, I got some numbers from some pediatric and family dentists in some Big Towns about an hour away. I called the first one and they said AGAIN, "No, we're taking any new patient's with that insurance right now." Ask politely, "When do you think you WILL be taking them?" The snooty girl replied "Probably never."

I was so frustrated. I looked at the next number and said, "Lord, you know I need a dentist for Jamie, please provide me one." I pick up the phone and dial. Again, I ask if they take ______ insurance, totally expecting a letdown, but instead the receptionist says, "Actually we're not, but an associate of ours is. What is your son's name?" And just like that, we have an appointment for next Tuesday!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled. I told the receptionist that I had called 14 other dentists and this was the only one that accepts this insurance. She said she didn't doubt it. I said "thank you Lord!" and called up my Nana to see if she would go with me, and she will.:) And the sort of nice/sad part is, is that Jamie is so excited too, lol. His tooth has been REALLY bothering him lately, so he just wants to get it taken care of.

I just wanted to share that with ya'll. It's the little miracles (at least this felt like one to me) that helps my faith be restored and refreshed.:)
posted by ~*~Hallie~*~ at 11:21 AM

1 Comments:

Yea! Such a relief when things are settled. Hope next Tuesday goes well!

November 7, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home